Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 8 - Dust Bunny Infection

Today my "plan" was to work in the kitchen but I got distracted clearing out EVERYTHING from under our bed.

Four underbed storage bags containing out of season clothes and lots of beautifully made no longer fitting/never have fit me clothes.

Two massive storage bags of duvet/pillows.

A couple of pairs of Hubby's shoes.

A suitcase of hand luggage bags and larger handbags.

And now . . . our bins and the laundry basket and much less dust.

The dust, oh the dust. I have spent the whole day since I cleared out the clothing etc. sneezing and sniffling and coughing and blowing my nose.

The dust bunnies have definitely infected my system.

Since they are so DANGEROUS I suppose I'll have to get them before they get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment