Supposedly a restful day, yes it did indeed include a nap but a very busy one.
The Husband's birthday:
- an early start for me, getting up with the (surprisingly) early-rising Bundle;
- then a busy church service, sat in the back pew rather than our favoured 'baby corner;'
- then naptime (bliss and sorely needed;
- then visitors and cake (in-laws and nephews);
- then over to my parents' for dinner and more cake and time with my sis and nephews;
- then bedtime for the baby and
- then Downton Abbey - joy!