3. Watch educational reform video with Hubby and use it to draw a spider diagram of my takeaway from the speaker's educational philosophy
4. Sew another item from the mending basket.
5. Tutoring preparation - print out the next couple of weeks of the Armour of God copywork. Print out another phonics workbook. Write out all forty-four phonemes on flashcards.
*Update - walked around and around MrsThing's house instead, as I had SportySis for company and it looked like rain.*
8. Quiet time, scripture memory, prayer jar, grace,
9. Brush out en-suite, WC, kitchen and hallway.
10. Arrange new podiatric appointment. Email Amazima. Research Google's 20% employee time.
No TV, except during dinner and when Bundle is asleep.
Swagbucks, Moodscope, apps, email and Kindle only available while Bundle is asleep.
Podcasts allowed only while I am eating breakfast and during milkies.
4. Charity shop donations drop-off
5. Empty bin in the barn and scrub clean (inside and out). Also scrub clean the potty chair from my sister.